Wednesday, January 18, 2023

PP623 Beautifully Colorful

 



I am playing along with Claire's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and using the Beautifully Happy set you can earn for free with SAB promotion now through the end of February 2023. I grabbed a Tea Boutique Card for my base in the Orchid Oasis print. I cut a piece of white card stock and a piece of the 2022-2024 in color designer paper in Parakeet Party with the Deckled Rectangle dies. I stamped the image of the flower in Orchid Oasis ink from the set as well as the sentiment. I stamped the leaves solid stamp in Parakeet Party ink and the flowers in Highland Heather ink to fill or color the image. I finished off with a few Orchid Oasis dots. 
Have a beautiful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautifully Happy
Ink: Highland Heather, Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis
Paper: Basic White, 2022-2024 in color DSP pack, 
Tea Boutique cards & emvelopes, Deckled Rectangle dies, in color dots- Orchid Oasis





3 comments:

  1. Windy, this is so pretty in my colors! I love the fabulous background and the beautiful flowers. Perfect way to showcase my color palette. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, Great use of the colors for this challenge. The green really pops against the blue patterned paper. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Windy, it is beautifully colorful! Great use of the challenge colors. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete