Monday, January 30, 2023

Hello Fragrant Flowers

 



I made a Z fold card for my last card for classes this month. I love the Favored Flowers DSP which you can earn free right now with a 50.00 SU! order while the SAB promotion is going on. I got inspiration from Jennifer Cotton  over at stampwithjennifer.blogspot.com.  I cut my base as usually and then scored the top at 2 1/8" for the fold. I added a strip of the Favored Flowers DSP on then cut a panel of Blackberry Bliss DSP and a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock ran through the Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder for the front. I stamped the large floral image in Memento Tuxedo Black on white cards tock from the Fragrant Flowers set and cut ti out with the matching die. I used my sponge daubers to add Mossy Meadow ink to the leaves and Fresh Freesia ink to the flowers. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Backberry Bliss ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it with a bnner die from the Fragrant Flowers dies. I did cut on end off of the banner afterwards. I decided to add a FResh Freesia open weave ribbon bow to the front. Inisde a placed a piece of Basic White card stock stamped with Mossy Meadow ink on the lower right corner from the Frangrant Flowers set. 
Hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Fragrant Flowers
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Favored Flowers DSP, Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia
Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder, sponge daubers, Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon, Fragrant Flowers dies



No comments:

Post a Comment