Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Beautifully Splendid

 


While I had out my new Beautifully Happy set from the SU! 2023 SAB brochure, I made a quick card using up some of the retired Splendid Day DSP. I have a Soft Sea Foam base and layered a piece of the DSP on top. I had a piece of the Distressed Gold paper cut with the Chic dies on my desk and popped it on. I used a white circle cut with the All That dies and another smaller one cut with the Layering Circles dies. I stamped on the smaller one the flower from the Beautifully Happy set in Soft Sea Foam ink plus the sentiment in Soft Suede ink. I finished off with a gold gem. Remember, you can earn the Beautifully Happy set for free with a 100.00 or more purchase from SU! Jan 5th through end of February 2023. 
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautifully Happy
Ink: Soft Suede and Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White, Distressed Gold paper, Splendid Day DSP
Chic dies, All That dies, Layering Circles dies, gold gem 

No comments:

Post a Comment