Monday, October 3, 2016

A Plum Haunted House!


Hello all!  As you know I do not celebrate Halloween but sometimes I do
design something for that holiday.  I am on a wonderful design team for 
InkBig Academy inkbigacademystamps.com and I was able to design projects using the Home Sweet Home bundle.
There is a stamp set called Sweet Home with many possibilities
 but then if you add the matching dies, you may be go into
design overload!
This is the first of 6 projects. 
 These house are designed to hold canny or another treat
 but I closed mine up to use as decoration.
 I started with the house base die cutting Perfect Plum card stock
 then embossing it with the Brick Wall emboss folder.
I added bats in Basic Black, a ghost in Pumpkin Pie and 
even stamped a Stazon Black on vellum for the spider web.
The door knob is a enamel shape in Pumpkin Pie. 
Lots of possibilities! 
I hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sweet Home
Dies: Home Sweet Home
Brick Wall emboss folder
Vellum, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Perfect Plum card stock
Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie ink
Brights enamel shapes



No comments:

Post a Comment