Tuesday, October 11, 2016

GDP057 Grateful




Great color combo!  I started with the Mint Macaron
DSP and card base. I wanted to keep it light. 
I used the Paisleys framelits dies to cut the flowers 
and then the stamped leaves. I added enamel dots from the spring catty in 
Mint Macaron. 
I hope you can play along with these awesome colors and join in
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Paisley & Posies
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron
Paper: Mint Macaron, Petals & Paisleys DSP,
Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry
Paisley framelits dies, Mint Macaron enamels dots(vintage)



4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you agree it is a great colour combo! It was a bit of a tough one this week. This is gorgeous Windy and the layout is beautiful too. Thanks so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took those products and made them look completely different from the suite! Great idea with this color combination. Thank-you for taking the GDP challenge! - Krista Frattin from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and soft! I cannot get enough of the paisley set this year and you've used it in such a beautiful way! Thanks so much for sharing youe talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete