Saturday, October 15, 2016

FMS258 Peace With Pines




I grabbed my Warmth & Cheer DSP pack to started.
  I was planing on some plaid but the trees jumped out 
and then I thought of the Perfect Pines bundle.  
I like how the card turned out...but it was hard to decide which tree to stamp!
I settled on this one so I could string the lights/ornaments 
(whatever they are) across in Cherry Cobbler. 
I like the layers here...it was a great layout!
Hope you can play along over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have awesome weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Peaceful Pines
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green,
Warmth & Cheer DSP paper stack
Christmas Greeting thinlits dies, Cherry Cobbler twine, 
Perfect Pines framelits dies, Triple Banner punch



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card using fabulous traditional colors! That tree is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete