Monday, October 10, 2016

PP316 Enjoy The Ride!




My mind should have went to leaves and such when I saw this
color challenge, but it went to the Born To Ride set.
It was probably the orange and black!
It worked out adding in that green, too!
I am glad they choose Wild Wasabi.  I like it and do not use it enough.
I try to grab it when I can.
I used the bricks from Ghoulish Grunge and the  stamped the
motorcycle over even though you can see through to the bricks some.
I stamped the badge in Stazon Black and then punched it out.
I stamped it out again in Wasabi and cut the middle banner out.
I then trimmed around the first banner so I could punch
one in Basic Black to layer behind.
I hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
this week!
Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: One Wild Ride, Ghoulish Grunge
Ink: Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla
Best Badge punch  

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Windy! I love your use of the colors for a masculine card, and the brick behind the motorcycle is awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a eye catcher, for sure! That bike really stands out with the orange and green background. Thanks for playing with the color challenge this week at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Windy! Awesome use of the colors this week!

    ReplyDelete