Wednesday, October 26, 2016

GDP059 It's Christmas Already?





I looked at all my stamps with animals
 and decided I wanted something fun and unexpected.
I grabbed my llama and went Christmas! 
 I decided to stay with the colors from the DSP here-Crumb Cake and Basic Black.
I stamped the llama on Crumb Cake and colored his blanket
with the same color marker.
I used the sentiment from Snow Place.
Head over to play along at global-design-project.com

I hope you enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Snow Place, Birthday Fiesta
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake
Paper: Warmth & Cheer DSP, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
2 1/2 Circle punch, Fiesta framelits dies 


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Looove the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card Windy! And it would seem there's a pack of DSP I also just NEED to get now. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete