Sunday, October 2, 2016

Promise Of Christmas


I had a hard time deciding what colors to use.  
I finally decided on Night of Navy with gold emboss.
I heat emboss with gold on a Whisper White 
circle and then popped it up on the center of my O in Joy!
I stamped the other sentiment in Tip Top Taupe which I used used to frame the 
images. I did add some gold foil behind.
I like the clean and crisp look of this card!
This is the 3rd card for my October Christmas card classes coming up.
I hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Joyful Nativity
Ink: Night of Navy, Tip Top Taupe, VersaMark
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Night of Navy, gold foil,
Whisper White
Gold emboss powder. heat tool, Layering Circle framelits 





No comments:

Post a Comment