Saturday, October 29, 2016

FMS260 Christmas Blessings



I have been wanting to play with the Pines bundle so when I saw this 
sketch, it was a perfect fit.
I stamped the two step branches in Pear Pizzazz and then Garden Green. 
 I cut the branches and pine cone with the dies. 
 Love the pine cone die cut with the copper foil!
  I added the Christmas Blessings sentiment
and This Christmas Specialty DSP.
The DSP really makes it pop!
I hope you can play along at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a awesome weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Christmas Pines
Paper: This Christmas Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla,
Cherry Cobber, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Early Espresso,
Copper foil
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Pretty Pines thinlits dies


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! I love those pretty pine boughs and I love the dsp around the edges. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. Your dsp background is a nice pop of color and those dies are beautiful for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete