Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tidings of Comfort and Joy


This is the last card for my October Christmas card classes!  
I have to say it should not have been so hard to create 
but I had too many ideas I wanted to do with this set!
I added some DSP for that Garden Green color with the Vanilla and Real Red.
I first stamped the sentiment I really love in the right corner 
and then stamped the branches in Pear Pizzazz coming from the left top corner.
I then added the pine cones stamped in Chocolate Chip on Kraft card stock with the 
Garden Green pine branches die cut. The Real Red bow is also die cut from the same 
die set called Pretty Pines thinlits dies. 
A quick pearl finishes off this pretty pine card!
I hope you have a lovely Sunday and and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Christmas Pines
Paper: This Christmas Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla,
Real Red, Garden Green, Kraft
Ink: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip,
Pretty Pines thinlits dies, pearl,




No comments:

Post a Comment