Tuesday, October 18, 2016

GDP058 Give Thanks




I love this sentiment and I love this Petals & Paisley DSP. 
So I grabbed both for this challenge!
I stamped the flower from Paisleys & Posies set in Rich Razzleberry.
I then colored it with markers and cut it out with the matching die.
I popped it up under the sentiment.
Hope you can play along with this great sketch 
at global-design-project.com this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Suite Seasons, Paisleys & Posies
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and markers- Mint Macaron, 
Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon
Paper: Very Vanilla, Petals & Paisleys DSP, Rich Razzleberry
Paisley framelits dies


3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, Windy! Have already pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Windy and so perfectly finished! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project and sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just catching up on the GDP058 challenge entries. Thank-you for playing along! I love this product suite, great card! - Krista Frattin

    ReplyDelete