Saturday, October 1, 2016

Sugarplum Flurries


This is my second card for October Christmas card classes!
I knew when I saw the sequins and such in these colors in the holiday
catalog, I was going to pair them together with this set
for a wonderful flurry card!
I stamped the Gorgeous Grunge in Soft Sky
 on the background to look like water color.
I stamped the big snowflake direct to background and then stamped
the other smaller snowflakes and punched them out. 
Using a dimensionals, popped them up and added the flurry sentiment all from the 
Flurry of Wishes stamp set.
I really like these soft colors and the addition of the sequins for some bling.
I hope you have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Flurry of Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky
Corner rounder punch, Fancy Frost sequins, 
Snow Flurry punch


No comments:

Post a Comment