Monday, October 24, 2016

Peaceful Noel


I saw someone online stamp the deer in Whisper White craft ink 
on Early Espresso and had to try it.  
Then I thought of cutting the tree from same dies out in gold foil.  
So I had these two pieces sitting there and I stared for a long time.
Finally, I grabbed some plaid and knew I had something!
I cut to fit inside my gold strip I cut the tree from and layered on Cherry Cobbler.
I looked at the Christmas Greeting thinlits but finally settled with the noel
die from the Christmas Stockings thinlits dies.  Really love how it tuned out!
Thanks for stopping by this Monday and have a great day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Santa's Sleigh
Ink: Craft Whisper White
Paper: Gold foil, Warmth & Cheer DSP,
 Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Christmas Stockings thinlits dies,
Santa's Sleigh thinlits dies


1 comment:

  1. This is a great card Windy! I think the Noel at the top is the perfect addition.
    Gale

    ReplyDelete