Tuesday, October 4, 2016

GDP056 A Thank You Wreath




The first thing that popped out to me on Bibi's card was the color!
So I started with Flirty Flamingo card stock and then some a print from 
the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper.
 I stamped the spring wreath on the Whisper White 
so I could water color like in the inspiration card. 
I decided to make it a thank you card since my good friend 
Lucinda gave me some lovely gifts last week.
I wanted to thank her with a special card!
I hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Circle of Spring, Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, 
Archival Basic Black
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Fruit Stand DSP
Wondrous Wreath framelits, aqua painter







1 comment:

  1. Windy, I love how you used Bibi's gorgeous colour scheme to make your own card, beautiful, thanks for joining us this week xx

    ReplyDelete