Tuesday, October 25, 2016

PP318 Touches of Texture





I have missed playing with the Touches of Texture set
 so  I grabbed it for this challenge!  
I water colored the flowers with Emerald Envy and Delightful Dijon.
I added some Moroccan DSP behind with a Delightful Dijon doily. 
Used some of the texture stamps from the same set on the background.
I ran natural gold ribbon across and placed the sentiment on top
from a retired set called Good Greetings.
Really a great sketch this week and hope you 
can play along at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovey Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Good Greetings (vintage),  Touches of Texture
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy,
and Archival Basic Black
Paper: Dapper Denim, Moroccan DSP, Very Vanilla, 
Emerald Envy
Delightful Dijon doily, aqua painter,
Lots of Label framelits dies, Natural trim in gold




3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Windy! I love the textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors and those sweet flowers! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty creation; I love the jewel tones you've used! I love autumn hues, but give me BLUE any time! Thanks for taking the time to play with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete