Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Merry Monday #218 Happy Always!




Love the plaid challenge.  I had several plaids to choose
from but decided to use this one. I have not used this print yet.  
Love all the colors together.  
I love this sentiment stamp as well.
 I think because I can color it easily and the different fonts are cool, too!
I used the Layering Circles framelits dies.
Added some ribbon it makes for a wonderful but quick Christmas card.
Hope you can play along at merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Suite Seasons
Paper: Warmth & Cheer DSP, Whisper White, 
Delightful Dijon, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Delightful Dijon. Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Layering Circles framelits dies, Delightful Dijon ribbon 




2 comments:

  1. Very nice card and pretty plaid too! I love that you kept it simple with a nice sentiment and a Christmas Twig! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love the gold paired with the plaid!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete