Friday, October 21, 2016

FMS259 Light Up My Life!




I like this sketch!  I started with the Jar Of Haunts 
set and stamped the jar and face on Tangerine Tango.
I cut out with Everyday Jars medium jar. 
I stamped the spider web from Ghoulish Grunge 
twice behind and added some black twine.
Fun card I am sending to my daughter!

Hope you can play along at freshlymadesketched.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamps Sets:Jar of Haunts, Jar of Love, Ghoulish Grunge
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Everyday Jars framelits dies, Black Twine


2 comments:

  1. This is a fun card! Love how you used that smiling face on the jar.....sweet for Halloween! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love your little pumpkin jar with that spider web. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete