Friday, October 7, 2016

FMS257 Peace & Joy




I love Sweet Sugarplum but I have not grabbed this color enough!
So I featured it today with some Very Vanilla!
I heat embossed the large medallion from Frosted Medallions and the 
sentiment from Good Greetings.  I used a sponge dauber to add a little 
Sweet Sugarplum ink over the words and almost all the image. 
I really like the way it turned out!
head over to play along with this great sketch at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Friday!
I will be riding out a hurricane here in Orlando,
Florida which might be a wild ride!
Stay Safe!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Good Greetings and Frosted Medallions
Paper: Playful Palette DSP, Very Vanilla, Sweet Sugarplum
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, VersaMark
heat tool, Clear emboss powder, Very Vanilla thick twine,
Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon





2 comments:

  1. The sponged color over the focal image and sentiment is a great idea! What an amazing spotlight effect it has! I hope everything turned out alright after Hurricane Matthew went on through. And in the meantime, thanks for finding some time to fit Freshly Made Sketches into your crafty schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly love this colour for Christmas and I love the sponged snowflake! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete