Sunday, October 16, 2016

FabFri 98 Just Thinking Of You!




Happy Sunday!
I think this is my first time playing with Fab Fri.  
After seeing my friend Brian King's post on Friday(stampwithbrian.com),
I decide I had to take these colors and make a non Halloween
card, too!  Which is not too hard since 
I usually do not make any Halloween stuff since I do not celebrate it. 
But sometimes a friend or customer will ask me to make one for them. 

I thought it would be cool to pop these colors off of black. 
I really like the way it turned out. 
It fun to start a card and have no idea how you are 
going to do the layout but it just comes together like magic!

I hope you play along at fabfristampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Sunday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Suite Sayings, Vintage Leaves
Paper: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive,
Basic Black
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Leaflets framelits dies, Brights and Regals enamel shapes



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic CAS fall card! The colors work perfectly with your leaf images. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us! Great job with the black; it really makes the vibrant leaves pop! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous non-Halloween card, lol. I think the leaves give you the perfect vehicle for really showing off our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Windy. I just pinned it!

    ReplyDelete