Monday, October 17, 2016

PP317 Your Kindness




I wanted to have this clean and simple card to have a soft look, too. 
I always say I am going to do some white on white but never do...I do love color!
This was perfect time to remember to layer in white!
I heat embossed the emboss in clear emboss powder.  I then sponged 
So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, and Pumpkin Pie.
I stamped the kindness sentiment from the same set-Thoughtful Branches.
I hope you can play along with this great challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White
Heat tool, clear emboss powder




3 comments:

  1. I love this! So simple and elegant and a great resist technique example. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, really nice card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, the panel, the whitespace--love it all!

    ReplyDelete