Saturday, October 8, 2016

Embellished Ornament in Eggplant


Happy Saturday!  
This is my 4th card for Christmas card classes in October!
I embossed the background with the Pine Bough emboss folder
in the holiday catty.  It is hard to noticed tucked in stuff on page 20. 
I took a sponge dauber and rubbed Old Olive ink over the branches.
I stamped the ornament in Elegant Eggplant and cut it with the matching dies.
Used silver foil for the topper and silver ribbon for a cute bow to finish it off.
I really like that I can combined a set that carried over to 
this year and a new emboss folder!
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Embellished Ornaments
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Silver foil
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
rhinestones, 1/8" silver ribbon,  Delicate Ornaments thinlits dies,
Pine Bough emboss folder






No comments:

Post a Comment