Thursday, October 13, 2016

PPA322 Thoughts Of Comfort



I wanted to use my Cable Knit 3D emboss folder so I started with 
it with Delightful Dijon card stock.  I added my ribbons in Mint Macaron
and Rich Razzleberry.  I had not used the sentiment here yet and thought it 
was a perfect chance since the cable knit seems comforting!
I hope you can head over to palspaperarts.com
and play along. 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed Thursday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Suite Seasons
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Cable Knit 3D emboss folder, Layering Circles framelits dies
3/8" ribbon trio pack, Mint Macaron enamel dots (vintage)




2 comments:

  1. Perfect card for this chilly Montana weather. The embossing folder produces such yummy texture. It does look like a nice warm sweater. Thanks for playing with the PPA this week Windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that embossing folder is so perfect for fall~and perfect with the sentiment! Warm and cozy card!

    ReplyDelete