Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Last PPA Challenge! Wishing You the Happiest of Days!



The is the last of the Pals Paper Arts challenges.  
There had been a low participation for a while and 
the leaders decided to discontinue the challenge.
I was sad since I love being a design member and I will
miss posting on Thursdays. 
Also, I was the color designer for next week
 and was sad we did not go until the end of the year.
Moving forward...

I hate to cut in weird angels...I just never do it right...one reason there is ribbon here!
I started with the DSP I keep trying to use but seem to hoard.
I added the ribbon for interest (or because my cut was not straight)..who knows? hmmmm
I did heat emboss the sentiment from Frosted Medallions and one of the 
shapes from Paisley & Posies in gold emboss powder.
I added it to the Delightful Dijon doily for cuteness!
Hope you can play along with our last challenge 
over at palspaperart.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Thursday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Frosted Medallions, Paisleys & Posies
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Petals & Paisleys DSP, Rich Razzleberry
Paisleys framelits dies, heat tool, Gold emboss powder,
 Delightful Dijon doily, Rich Razzleberry ribbon

6 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your clean and simple designs. So grateful for your participation on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the chance to be a part of the team and all your support!

      Delete
  2. A beautiful card, Windy! Like you, I will miss the PPA! Thank you for being an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, you colorful card is spectacular in color and cutting. I so appreciate your honesty in cutting angles, I too struggle with this. Very creative way to use ribbon as the "cover up" been there way to many times to count. Hope you can stop by my post too. Great JOB ☺
    http://victoryfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful mix of color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this DSP & the fresh modern look you gave it with this stylish card! Thanks for playing with the last PPA challenge Windy!

    ReplyDelete