Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Trick Or Treat!


This is another project I designed for the InkBig Academy Stamps 
design team.  I started this project with purple in mind but grabbing my
Wisteria Wonder ink. Everything here on the main image including the fence 
was stamped from the Sweet Home stamp set.  
I did stamp a background using the Ghoulish Grunge spider web. 
The sentiment was a die cut from the matching dies Home Sweet Home.
The door knob is a Crushed Curry enamel shape.
I hope you have a hauntingly good day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Sweet Home, Ghoulish Grunge
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, 
Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Stazon Black, Crushed Curry
Home Sweet Home dies, Regals enamel shapes




No comments:

Post a Comment