Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet Square



I wanted so much to make amazing bouquets 
with this Beautiful Bouquet set but a little overwhelmed with it.
I decided to start out small but stamping
a little on the card stock and then 
layering some die cut flowers over with a bold sentiment.
I stamped three Calypso Coral flowers and added some Pear Pizzazz
leaves.  I then stamped two Pool party flowers and two middle in 
Daffodil Delight and cut them with the Bouquet Bunch framelts dies.
I stamped one other flower in Daffodil Delight and cut it out.
The sentiment was from Colorful Seasons stamped in Early Espresso ink.
I cut the white card stock at 3 1/2" square and layered it on
Calypso Coral 4" square base.

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Colorful Seasons, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight,
Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White and Calypso Coral
Bouquet Bunch framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment