Monday, July 3, 2017

Tulips In Berry Burst


My first card with the tulips!  I love tulips and 
could not wait to play with this new 
host set from the SU! annual catalog.  I stamped the tulips in 
Berry Burst, stamping off the first layer/step and straight on
with the berry for the second step.  I used the 
bright Lemon Lime Twist for the stems because I really
like these two colors together. 
I had a piece of the Color Theory DSP laying on my desk from another
 project so I used it behind on a piece of 
Whisper White for the base.
I finished the card off with a 5/8" crinkled ribbon 
in Berry Burst. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for 
stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampiup.net

Stamp set: Tranquil Tulips
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst
Paper: Whisper White, Berry Burst,
Color Theory DSP
5/8" crinkled ribbon in Berry Burst 

No comments:

Post a Comment