Tuesday, July 25, 2017

PP354 Life Happens




I just had to play with this set again when I saw this sketch.
I am glad I did because it helped me decided on a bit of my card layout
for my class with this suite in August. I want the guests to be able to 
choose some different sentiments for their cards.
I chose this DSP because it is fun and neutral at the same time.
I add a strip of Soft Sky card which I stamped the 
sentiment on in Early Espresso.
I stamped the cup in Espresso ink, the lid and heart in Soft Sky 
all on Whisper White card stock. I used the matching dies to cut them out. 
I cut the paper sleeve from Crumb Cake card stock.
I used the heart from the Wood Words stamp set and its matching die to 
cut it out. I love the texture of that heart stamp.
All was layered on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock for the base of the card.

I hope you can play along at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com for this great sketch challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Coffee Cafe, Wood Words
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Sky,
Coffee Break DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Sky
Wood Crate framelits dies, Coffee Cups framelits dies






3 comments:

  1. love coffee and your great card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft blue with black and white--a great way to highlight the paper and this whole suite! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable! LOVE it! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete