Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tulips In Calypso Coral

Happy Fourth Of July To You All!
Have wonderful day of celebrating and be safe!


My second card playing with the 
Tranquil Tulips!
I decided to go Calypso Coral and Peekaboo Peach
this time!  The stems are in Old Olive and I used the same color 
to stamp inside the tulips.
I stamped the For You from the Graceful Garden set. 
I used some retired coral twine to make a bow. 
Best part is the floral background with the 
Layered Leaves emboss folder I have been wanting in my hands!
Love the texture!
I did hand snip the tulips...do not look too close 
at my cutting..need more practice!

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Tranquil Tulips and Graceful Garden 
Ink: Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach,
Whisper White
Layered Leaves emboss folder, 
Calypso Coral twine (vintage)




No comments:

Post a Comment