Thursday, July 27, 2017

FabFri117 You Float My Boat




I have been wanting to use this set..it is my newest one
called Message In A Bottle.
I stamped the bottle in Soft Sky. The boat in the bottle in Early Espresso.
I stamped the mermaid in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I water colored the with my aqua painter the sails and the hair with So Saffron.
I colored her skin with Blushing Bride, her hat and shells with Sweet Sugarplum
and finally, her tail with Soft Sky.
I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso on a strip of Soft Sky.
I cut the boat and mermaid out with Layering Circle dies
and arranged on a piece of Naturally Eclectic DSP.  
I layered some Night of Navy card stock behind then 
onto a piece of thick Whisper White card stock for a base.
I finished it off with a few glitter dots...kinda look little bubbles, right?
I love the way this card turned out!

Hope you can join the fun over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Message In a Bottle
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron, Soft Sky,
Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP, Night of Navy
Soft Sky
Layering Circle dies, glitter enamel dots




3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I have this set on my wish list - I think I'll have to cave soon, lol. Beautiful background you've created, and lovely coloring on the images! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable card. I haven't bought this set yet but what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! So cute! The DSP is perfect for these images...really makes one think of water! I like the soft watercolor look as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete