Saturday, July 22, 2017

Special Delivery


I wanted to water color the poodle and balloon from
the Birthday Delivery set.
I started with stamping the poodle and the balloon on water color paper.
I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then cut them out with the matching dies.
I water colored them using the aqua painter and water color pencils.  The balloon
and the hair bow on the poodle are Real Red and the poodle is colored with both 
Early Espresso and Smoky Slate. I wanted the balloon darker but it just did not get there.
I cut a piece of Old Olive and layered a piece of Whisper White scalloped a bit
on the bottom to look like grassy meadow.  I stamped the sentiment 
in Memento Tuxedo Black then layered it with Pacific Point, 
some of the matching DSP called Birthday Memories.  I added a piece of 
Island Indigo twine (retired) to the poodle and balloon for string.

Finally some white background and a Pacific Point base.  
I did add some Wink of Stell clear glitter to the balloon and the fur on the poodle
for some shine but does not show up good in photo.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Delivery
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White
and Birthday Memories DSP
Birthday Friends framelits dies, Wink Of Stella clear glitter brush,
aqua painter, water color pencils, Island Indigo twine(retired)




No comments:

Post a Comment