Monday, July 10, 2017

Oh So Eclectic Smile


I cased another card on the front of the annual catalog.
I started with the Emerald Envy card stock base.
I added the wonderful Naturally Eclectic DSP.
I stamped on the Whisper White piece in Emerald Envy, 
Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, and then Berry Burst. I then
I stamped on the flower on white in Berry Burst and Emerald Envy.
I stamped the sentiment from Eastern Beauty  
and punched it out with the Pretty Label punch.
I layered it with a piece of Berry Burst die cut from 
Layering Ovals framelits dies. I finished it off 
with some ruched emerald Envy ribbon which is now retired.
I finished it off with a few glitter enamel dots. 

I love the colors all together!

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for 
stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh So Eclectic and Eastern Beauty
Ink: Soft Sky, Berry Burst, Emerald Envy,
and Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White, 
Emerald Envy, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Pretty Label punch, Layering Oval framleits dies,
Emerald Envy ruched ribbon (vintage), Eclectic Layers 
thinlits dies, glitter enamel dots 





No comments:

Post a Comment