Sunday, July 2, 2017

For You With Shells



I cased the shells from another Pal, Stesha over at 
Stampinhoot.com 
 I stamped the large shell in Soft Sky, the skinny one in 
Powder Pink and the last in Wisteria Wonder.  
I then did the second stamp over each in Crumb Cake.
I hand snipped these out but still not a great job of it.
I like the muted look of these shells.  I stamped the 
sentiment in Early Espresso from the same set-So Many Shells.
I layered these on a stitched circle and then on a piece 
of the Wood Textures DSP. 
I place some burlap ribbon behind the circle for some texture.


Hope you have a wonderful day
  and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: So Many Shells
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso,
Powder Pink, and Soft Sky
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, 
Wood Textures DSP
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, burlap ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment