Monday, July 31, 2017

PP355 Beautiful Birthday Bouquet!




It was hard to get a good photo of this card...maybe the 
texture of the emboss folder or the circle making a shadow. 
I laid it down to get this shot.
I went with the birthday, pink, circle in the last column. 
I have finally got the Garden Trellis emboss folder 
and so this is my first time using it.
I stamped four different pinks for the flowers
 and cut them with the matching dies.
I cut the stems with Old Olive card stock. 
I added pearls to the flowers and placed them around the 
circle with the sentiment. 
I think it makes for a lovely card.

Hope you can play along with the challenge this week over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry,
and Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Whisper White, Berry Burst and Old Olive
Bouquet Bunch framelits dies, Garden Trellis emboss folder,
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, pearls






No comments:

Post a Comment