Friday, July 7, 2017

For You With Petal Garden Suite


I love this suite!  I know I said that yesterday!
I stamped the large rose by inking the leaves in Old Olive and the rose
in Rich Razzleberry with my markers.
 I stamped the awesome background
stamp in Sweet Sugarplum and added to the corners. 
More of that ribbon I forgot was Fresh Fig was tied in a bow for the flower.
I added the sentiment in a banner to the front. 
 The strip of DSP was left from yesterday's card
 and I added it behind and layered on Rich Razzleberry. 

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Graceful Garden
Ink: Rich Rzzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum,
Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, 
Petal Garden DSP, Whisper White
1/8" fresh Fig sheer ribbon, banner punch (vintage)



No comments:

Post a Comment