Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Thanks A Latte



I cased this card a little from Juana Ambida.  I like her use of Marina
Mist with Soft Suede and Early Espresso. 
I water colored on the background in Marina Mist.
I cut the large cup in Soft Suede and I cut with another 
die for the Early Espresso paper holder.  I stamped the 
sentiment in Marina Mist ink and cut it with a matching die.
I stamped the coffee beans in Early Espresso on Soft Suede.
  They were cut with a matching die...love that it is so easy. 
I then stamped on vellum the lid and whip cream with Versamark
ink and heat embossed with white emboss powder.
I stamped the straw in Marina Mist and use the matching die. 
To finish it off, I added the sequin to top to balance it.
I think it looks like a iced mocha latte!

I hope you have a yummy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Coffee Cafe
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White,
vellum, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, VersaMark
Coffee Cups framelits dies, white emboss powder,
heat tool, sequins, aqua painter





1 comment:

  1. Great job with this card! Love the stamped Vellum for the cream and lid and your painted background & coloured straw are perfect.

    ReplyDelete