Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Watercolor Flamingo


I wanted to case the wonderful
Kimberly VanDiepen over at 
stampinbythesea.com  
She always rocks the watercoloring and the 
spritzing of colors. I did this card 4 times and 
it turned out bad until I decided no more spritzing!
I started this card on water color paper and colored some Pool Party
on the bottom for water.  I added some water with the stamp in 
Bermuda Bay and then grass with Lemon Lime Twist. 
I stamped the flamingo with Blushing Bride and 
Calypso Coral.  I grabbed the Happy Birthday from the 
Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.
I layered some Coral card stock behind and 
used Bermuda Bay for the base.
I finished it off with a Calypso Coral twine bow,

I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
windy
windyellard.stmpinup.net

Stamp set: Fabulous Flamingo and Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride
Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: water color paper, Calypso Coral
Bermuda Bay
aqua painter, Calypso Coral twine(vintage)





No comments:

Post a Comment