Friday, July 28, 2017

FMS298 Thinking Of You Leaves




I loved how my friend Linda Callahan over at Stampinseasons.blogspot.com
used the leaves for this so I just had to case.  I then saw 
a lovely card from Nadine Koller at stempelmami.de with the baby wipe 
technique with the leaves and some foil leaves and I had to used those on
my creation, too! 
I added the Softly Falling emboss folder after stamping for texture.
After several drops of ink on a baby wipe, I used it as a stamp pad for my leaves
with Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry, and Tangerine Tango. 
I stamped the sentiment also from the same set-Colorful Seasons- in Fresh Fig.
I cut out the leaves from Seasonal Layers thinlits dies with some Copper foil.
I only punched out a few pieces from the die before layering over my stamped leaves.
I mounted the Very Vanilla background on a piece of 
thick Very Vanilla for the base.
I really love how this card turned out.

Play along with this sketch challenge over at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry, and Tangerine Tango
Paper: Copper foil, Very Vanilla
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies, Softly Falling emboss folder 



7 comments:

  1. Yowza this is gorgeous! I love the copper foil leaves and inked leaves look fabulous as well! Beautiful card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Love the touch of copper...what a special element. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...thanks for sharing; this is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've inspired me! Lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card really pops. The colors are perfect.

    I went to the website stempelmami.de and would love to be able to read the posts in English. Is there a place on the web page to change the language to English? I would love to read about the card and see the card that Nadine Koller made and how she created it. Yours is so awesome looking.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete