Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hello Birthday Delivery!


I made this card with my mom in mind.  I have already sent it off in the mail.
I know she would like the girl.  
Balloons can be just for fun and not only for a special occasion.
I stamped the balloon and girl from the Birthday Delivery set on water color paper.
I colored her dress with Real Red and her hair Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight.
I colored her skin with Calypso Coral very lightly. 
I colored the balloon with Pacific Point.
I cut them out with matching dies from the Birthday Friends framelits dies.
I used the water color pencils along with my aqua painter to color them.
I layered the girl on a Whisper White stitched oval die. 
I stamped the sentiment from O Happy Days stamp set on my Real Red
background piece. I layered some Birthday Memories DSP on top and added 
the lovely 1/4" stitched edge ribbon in Pacific Point. 
Last, I placed my balloon on the Real Red card stock with a dimensional and then 
used some Island Indigo(retired) baker's twine from her hand to the balloon.
All was layered onto a piece of thick Whisper White for the base.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Delivery, O Happy Days
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Whisper White, water color paper, Real Red, 
Birthday Memories DSP
Birthday Friends framelits dies, 1/4" stitched edge ribbon,
Layering Oval framelits dies, Island Indigo twine




No comments:

Post a Comment