Thursday, July 13, 2017

PP352 Sweet Rich Berry Tulips!



I grabbed my Tranquil Tulips set when I saw these colors. 
 I stamped the base of the tulips in Sweet Sugarplum and then 
layered Rich Razzleberry over the middle large one and Berry
Burst over the other two.
I stamped the middle of each flower with rich Razzleberry
and the stems in Lemon Lome Twist.
I layered the white with Berry Burst.
I used a piece of Sweet Sugarplum
to emboss with the new Pinewood Planks emboss folder.
I used some Berry Burst 1/2" finely woven ribbon to 
wrap and ti around before adding to a Rich
Razzleberry card base,
I liked it with out a sentiment but could add a small one later if I want.

Head over to thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
to play along with this color challenge.

I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tranquil Tulips
Ink: Berry Burst, Rich Razzleberry
and Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, 
Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst
1/2" finely woven ribbon in Berry Burst, Pinewood Planks
emboss folder


3 comments:

  1. Lovely tulips, Windy! Perfect colors for them. I love the embossed wood background too...very "earthy"! Thanks for playing with my color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this tulip set is perfect for these colors. Nice shading job and I love that new embossing folder! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the wood embossed background too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete