Thursday, July 6, 2017

I Adore You


I love the Graceful Garden suite.  I love this paper!
I focused on it for the card more than the stamps.
I layered the designer paper on Rich Razzleberry and then 
a Whisper White base.  I stamped the rose and sentiment on a 
Stitched Shapes oval and added some pearls. The sentiment is 
in Rich Razzleberry and for the rose I used my 
markers to color Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum
 and a hint of Rich Razzleberry before stamping.
I then realized I should be using the Fresh Fig but
it is close to razzleberry.
 I added the ribbon behind the oval.
I love the thin sheer ribbon in Fresh Fig
and need to get a few more colors of it! 

I hope you have a grace filled day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamps set: Graceful Garden 
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Petal Garden DSP, Rich Razzleberry,
Whisper White
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, pearls,
Fresh Fig 1/8" sheer ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment