Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Bouquet


I have seen most of the bouquets made with this set straight up and down
so I decided to make this bouquet laying some what.
I started with the stems cut with Tranquil Tide card stock. I cut a tie
for the bunch from Soft Suede. I then stamped two of all flowers
 and middles on white card stock.  I even cut two sprigs from white with out stamping.
I used the matching die cuts called Bouquet Bunch framelits dies.
I stamped the birthday sentiment three times for fun
 and fill the space on my white card stock. 
 I layered it on the embossed Berry Burst card stock
and then finished it layering on a piece of thick Whisper White. 

Hope you have a blessed Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry,
Tangerine Tango
Paper: Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede, Berry Burst
Bouquet Bunch framelits dies, Layered Leaves emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment