Sunday, July 23, 2017

FMS297 You Make Me Smile Leaves





I saw amazing cards from the SU! Artisan team blog hop
this week and just had to make a card using some of their techniques.
I loved Kim Van Diepen's card over at
stampinbythesea.com
I have mentioned before that she has a way with water coloring
that
I wish I could do so well.
I started with a piece of water color paper 
and washed some Crushed Curry ink over it.
I cut out the leaves from Seasonal Layers thinlits dies
in water color paper and water colored with the aqua painter
more Crushed Curry and Fresh Fig.  I stamped the sentiment in 
Fig on Curry card stock and cut it with an oval die.
I placed the leaves around and added some bling with a few gold sequins.
The card base is 4/1/4" square of Crushed Curry.  

I hope you can play along with the sketch challenge over at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Crushed Curry, Fresh Fig
Paper: Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry, water color paper
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies, aqua painter, Layering Oval framelits dies 
Metallic sequin in gold



3 comments:

  1. I love all the inky goodness on this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercoloring is fantastic! I love these colors together. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love those leaves! The colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete