Sunday, July 9, 2017

Thank You With More Background Bits


I did a little casing from the catalog for this one.
I used the background stamps from this great host set
called Background Bits.  I stamped the words in Sahara Sand
and the border in Emerald Envy and the stamp I call
blurry in Calypso Coral. I also used my markers 
to color the flowers in Coral and Emerald. I ran some 
linen thread around the back of the Sahara Sand card stock
with the Calypso Coral sentiment. 
I stamped the same blurry stamp in Sahara Sand on the 
card base. 
I like the way it turned out! 

Hope you have a fab day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Background Bits
Ink: Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, and Emerald Envy
Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
linen thread 


No comments:

Post a Comment