Monday, July 17, 2017

PP353 Love You Flamingos






I have been wanting to make a card with two flamingos because 
I think more flamingos are better!  What is more fun in the water than two flamingos!?!
Well, probably several things but I love the water stamp in this set!

I started with my two flamingos stamped in Blushing Bride and then Calypso Coral.
I added water in both Pool Party and Tranquil Tide.
Some grass in the lovely Lemon Lime Twist.
A very quick scene to "paint"!  I used the sentiment I thought 
went well with these two flamingos stamped in Tranquil Tide. 
 I know of a few others from other sets I will try another time.
It need something in the corner so I used a little Coral banner and thick white twine
bow to finish it off.

Play along with this fun theme challenge over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

I hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Fabulous Flamingos
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral and Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, 
Blushing Bride, Lemon Lime Twist
banner punch and thick white twine-both vintage

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty scene!I love the flamingos. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is such a pretty water scene! Those flamingoes are so pretty!
    So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! My favorite so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pair of pink flamingoes Windy - they look like they're having fun! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete