Friday, July 21, 2017

Birthday Girl


I saw some simple cards on Pinterest with the
girl from the Birthday Delivery set and wanted to make one
for a friend's birthday next week.
I started with stamping the girl and the flowers (separately) on
water color paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I let them dry and water colored with the aqua painter after
I colored them with my water color pencils. 
On the girl, I used Pacific Point on the dress,
 Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso 
on her hair then lightly did Calypso Coral on her skin.
The flowers were Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry with Pacific Point for the bow.
It turned out too dark...next time will use a lighter color for the flowers!
I cut the girls and flowers with matching dies and placed flowers in her hands.

I layered on a white oval then a Pacific Point scallop oval then on
a Whisper White background with birthday girl stamped from two
different stamps in the set which I used a Rich Razzleberry marker
to color before stamping.
I then layered on more Pacific Point and finally a thick Whisper White base.

I like water coloring these and the pencils made it easy!
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Delivery
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, water color paper
Birthday Friends framelits dies, aqua painter, water color pencils,
Layering Ovals framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment