Saturday, July 15, 2017

TTTC006 Beautiful Thing




A quick 4 1/4" square card for you today with the tic-tac-toe-challenge!
I did a little casing from my friend and fellow Pretty Pal, Linda Callahan
over at stampinseasons.com
I am working the right column down with Square (card and stitched
square in middle), Wrap (ribbon wrapped around and tied) and Wood-grain
(the chair is cut from the Wood Textures DSP).
I started with a piece of white glossy paper
cut with the largest stitched square die.
I rubbed Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral
inks over it with a sponge.  I sprayed it with
water and let dry to give a wash/wet look.
When dry I stamped the sentiment from Colorful Seasons on
in Early Espresso ink.
I cut the chair from Woof Textures DSP with a die from the
Seasonal Layers dies and cut a few flowers I stamped with same set and
matching dies.
 I wrapped my copper ribbon around the Sahara Sand base and tied it and added my layers.

I hope you can play along at tictactoechallenge.com this week.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach,
Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Paper: Sahara Sand, white glossy paper,
Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies, 1/4" copper trim ribbon
Stitched Shapes framelits dies

3 comments:

  1. Feels like I'm on vacation just looking at this pretty card! Thanks for joining us for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge -- hope to see you there again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Windy...thanks for playing this week and can I ask you...Is that chair for me????? Ha-ha!!!! You are soooo right - Life IS a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your subtle ombre background square! This is such a peaceful and elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete